Ranch Design

Ranch
Unit G.01 Northside Studios
16-29 Andrews Road
London E8 4QF
+44 (0)20 7165 6605

Celluloid Dreams is a film distributor and producer. We were asked to really make their publicity stand out at the international festivals. We created a series large A3 brochures printed on newsprint paper that used bold and striking typography.




I believe that the bold typeface used on the poster and the titles on the inner pages is Flyer std. It is a typeface i came across when exploring possibilities for my seven sins posters. As an evaluation of my progress on Design context and on FMP as a whole my opinion is varied, as i have produced some work that i am really proud of but a problem i have is not explaining how i got there. It's something i'm working on and i'm getting better at exploring my ideas on paper first.

No comments:

Post a Comment