Another Logo...

I've turned out two logos in the last 2 days. I haven't been working on design sheets for the logos, as i feel its easier and more productive for me to just work on my mac, experimenting with different types and symbols.
Sweet Landing is an independant bakery some where in the USA.
Unicorn is a free typeface i found. It flows together well when you get the kerning just right.
I feel this would be good for the bake shop tag that must appear in the logo. Which is why i'm going to make a type based logo. The client wants a sticker aswell for packaging the cakes and pretty things, so we'll see whats happens
The client mentioned she liked swoopy s's and curvy c's this works perfectly, but i wanna make a fluid logo, that joins. I was thinking of something on 2 levels, implying a landing area? i'm rambling
Found it cos it was called bakery. Reminds me of foxes biscuits for some reason

http://s-colley0710-dp.blogspot.com/2009/10/sweet-landing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment